Permanent Residency is an exciting opportunity never to be missed out. Campus Edu will guide about the process of a visa application for citizenship or permanent residence. Immigration to countries such as USA, Canada, Australia, Newzealand, among many others is much sought after and many settlers try hard for permanent residency which is not all that easy to get. Necessary documentation is essential to get hold of a visa or a PR. In Canada, Finish one year course and you get the one-year visa extension. In Canada Finish two-year course you get the three-year visa extension for the job. If you get a job, you apply for PR after 6 months and sometimes immediately and within two years you become Canadian Citizen. Australia is one of the most famous studies abroad destination among students in Asia.With a high standard of living and better job prospects and easy PR rules. The student can get your PR in Australia within two years as well. But have to spend $20,000 to $37,000 for education. You can study in New Zealand with a minimal tuition fee compared to Australia and you get the visa extension for 2 years And settle there after your PR is processed within three years. Getting the green card in the USA is like dream come true. It takes minimum 10 years to get your visa processed. After completing your education you get a two-year visa extension. Campus Edu offers jobs search services, and the well-qualified and experienced.
Canada is known as the most ideal country to obtain Permanent Residency Visa, in view of its soft immigration policies, high employment rate, and perfect settings to raise a family. There are different immigration programs in Canada, which offer Permanent Residency Visa to the highly skilled and talented overseas workers and professionals, i.e. Express Entry System, Quebec Skilled worker Program (QSWP), Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs), etc. However, most of these programs follow a point-based immigration system and hence, your selection for PR visa depends on the total points you score based on your education, age, language skills, work experience, etc. factors.
What is PR Card?
The permanent residents of Canada are given the Permanent Resident Card (PR Card) as a proof that they are Permanent Residents of Canada (in case of the cardholder travel outside Canada). The cardholder would require the PR Card if re-enters Canada after leaving it once.
Benefits of Permanent Resident
- Can Live, study or work anywhere in Canada
- Can get the Healthcare and most of the other social benefits, which a Canadian Citizen receives.
- Can apply for Canadian Citizenship
- Is protected under Canadian law and the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.
Permanent Resident Not Allowed
- Vote or run a Political Office.
- Get any job that needs a high-level security clearance
PR Visa Categories
There are diverse Programs or categories accessible, under which you can apply for the permanent residency visa
- Skilled immigrants(Express entry)
- Federal Skilled Worker
- Federal Skilled Trades Program
- Canadian Experience Class
- PNP programs
- Quebec skilled worker program
- Investors Entrepreneurs and Self Employed
- Family Sponsorship
- Live in Caregiver Visa
- Family sponsorship
- Sponsoring refugees
An Australian permanent resident (permanent resident) is the name given to a non-citizen who is the holder of a permanent visa. A permanent resident can live, work and concentrate without confinement in Australia. Australia is one of the best countries to apply for Permanent Residency (PR) Visa. It has designed various Visa categories to offer permanent residency to the selected candidates, i.e. Subclass 189 Visa, Subclass 190 Visa, etc.
Benefits of Permanent Residency
- You can live and work in Australia indefinitely.
- A citizen can vote in Australian Government elections.
- After spending initial years on permanent residency status, you can apply for citizenship.
- Permanent residents enjoy many rights and privileges just like an Australian citizen, including access to free or subsidized legal and health services.
- Your children born in Australia will be considered as Australian citizens by birth.
- It also provides you right to travel, live, work and study in New Zealand, after the approval of the New Zealand government.
- You can sponsor your relatives to Australia, subject to fulfilling residence criteria and assurance of support requirements.
Australian PR Requierments
Arrange key Documents
- English language proficiency test result (IELTS)
- Skill Assessment report by a relevant assessing authority
Choose Appropriate Visa
You would require choosing the right PR Visa category to apply. The most common PR visa categories are, Subclass 189 (Non-sponsored visa), Subclass 190 (State Nominated Visa), Subclass 186 (employer nominated visa), etc. See below all visa categories of Australia PR.
Select an Occupation from List of Eligible Occupation
Apply in the points-based system
Once all the above things are done, it’s time to apply in the point-based system of Australia. You need to submit Expression of Interest (EOI) in the online SkillSelect system of Australia mentioning your key profile details, i.e. age, education, work experience, language ability, etc. You will be given points for each of your profile factors. Your collective score must be at least 60 Points to apply through the system. However, a higher point score will certainly boost your chances of securing an invitation to apply for a visa.
Health and Character Requirements
You must meet the health and character requirements, i.e. you need to be medically fit and morally good in character. You would require providing relevant certifications as well, after going through the medical examination and character verification process.
How To Apply PR
You can follow a stepwise process to apply for a PR visa in Australia. Once you have collected all essential documents and decided the visa category, submit an expression of interest (EOI) to SkillSelect. The SkillSelect is an online system that processes requests or EOIs received for Australian visas. Your submitted profile will be given definite point score, which needs to be at least 65 points.
Now, wait for the response from authorities. If your profile is selected, you will get an invite to apply for the desired visa. Now, you need to gather all your key documents and attach the same with the application form. Submit the accurately filled application along with essential documents to the immigration office within 60 days of invitation receipt.