Study In Poland
Poland is an ideal European study destination with some of the finest institutions offering world class education at affordable fees. Poland has a proud history of over 650 years of educating high profile professionals. Poland is a fascinating country that serves as the geographical and cultural crossroads of Eastern and Western Europe.
Why Study In Poland
- Top Quality education
- Affordable costs of living
- Studying in Poland is an opportunity to experience a multicultural environment.
- Poland holds fourth place in Europe (after the United Kingdom, Germany, and France) in terms of the number of people enrolled in higher education.
- Makes Entry easier to Germany and many European countries
- Polish university education system has a history of 650 years of educating high profile professionals.
- Many courses that are offered by universities can be pursued at just around 2000 to 3000 euros per year.
A large part of the Polish higher education market is made up of private colleges and universities. Since the 2007/2008 academic year, the Polish higher education system has been divided into three stages, which are: Bachelor (Licencjat, Inżynier), Master (Magister), and Doctor (Doktor). This system applies to all fields of education except Law, Pharmacy, Psychology, Veterinary Medicine, Medicine, and Dentistry, which are still based on a two-stage system (Master and Doctor). The higher education system is one of high quality and all leading universities offer programmes thought in English, within study areas such as medicine, engineering, humanities, business, and finance.
Work While Studying
Many Poland courses offer work placements as part of these programme and part-time job opportunities, which helps you to improve work proficiency.20 Hours works permitted during studies as well as 3 months of full-time work during holidays.
Plan Your Funds And Budget
There are many different options for arranging student accommodation in Poland. They depend on the city and higher education institution you choose. The pricing of the student houses depends on the particular HEI. Usual, by the cost of accommodation in a dormitory ranges is around EUR 60-80 monthly for a shared room and between EUR 100-150 for a single room. Most of the out-of-town students share flats in this way. you can find an independent apartment. The rent for the smallest, one-room apartment starts from about EUR 300 (in Warsaw).
Select Course You Want To Study
Course fees differ in private institutions and public universities though ranges from €2,000 to €6,000 per Year depending on the course and institution. Course fee varies from university to university and program of study.A study in Poland will give an incredible quality European degree that is perceived all through the world at a moderate cost. The country offers in programs like :
- International Business
Universities And Colleges In Poland
- University of Warsaw
- Jagiellonian University
- Lazarski University
- University of Opole
- University of Silesia
- Kozminski University
- John Paul II Catholic University
- Embassy Appointment Confirmation Letter with photograph (80%face with white background)
- Cover Letter
- Recommendation Letter ( only if available )
- Invitation and Accommodation Letter ( Received 5-6 days after transferring application fee )
- Bank Statement ( Original)
- An affidavit, if funds are not on students name ( Original)
- Dummy Ticket ( Original )
- Medical Insurance ( Photo Copy)
- Academic Documents ( Photo Copy) & Latest qualification apostatized from MEA
- IELTS if available ( Photo Copy)
- Front and Back page photocopy of passport
- One extra photo
- Embassy Visa Fees