Study In New Zealand
New Zealand offers an exceptionally steady condition for understudies and a standout amongst other instructive offices on the planet. The Quality of life in New Zealand is great for which it has become the world’s one of the best places to live and study.
Why Study In NewZealand
Studying in New Zealand is an excellent way to secure globally recognized education that offers unparallel opportunities for great learning and experience their lifestyle.
- New Zealand is the world’s second most peaceful country.
- New Zealand teachers have been ranked the fourth most professional teachers in the world.
- New Zealand has been rated as the “top performing country” owing to its high-quality education system. (OECD 2013 Better Life Index Rates)
- New Zealand is the least corrupt country in the world.
- All universities in New Zealand are ranked amongst the world’s best universities. (QS World University ranking)
Every student who wishes to study in New Zealand should have basic information regarding the education system of the country. New Zealand instruction framework has exceedingly respected the world over and it is known to be extraordinary compared to other training frameworks. New Zealand owns 16 Institutes of Technology and Polytechnics (ITPs) and almost 550 Private Training Establishments (PTEs). ITPs and PTEs are allowed to provide vocational degree-level education. PTEs provide particular vocational courses at certificate or diploma level.
Work While Studying
A student visa allows you to work up to twenty hours per week through a semester. You can also work up to forty hours per week during your vacations. If you wish to stay in New Zealand and work after completing your studies, then you will need to apply for Post-study work visa.
Plan Your Funds And Budget
New Zealand is a perfect place for international students for their studies due to its low cost. The cost of studying in New Zealand for international students depends on your level of degree, chosen field of study and type of your institution. An undergraduate degree generally costs between NZ$ 18,000 and NZ$ 25,000 per year. Postgraduate studies can cost between NZ$ 10,000 and NZ$ 30,000.
Select Course You Want To Study
New Zealand’s higher education is known for their quality. New Zealand institutions offer programs on various courses ranging from hospitality to scuba diving and lot more courses like this. New Zealand provides diplomas, degree, various vocational and polytechnic courses for international students. The study year in New Zealand ordinarily partitioned into two semesters for universal understudies.
Universities And Colleges In NewZealand
New Zealand has a couple of universes’ ideal and famous college giving first class training to numerous global understudies like you who are intending to ponder in New Zealand.
- University of Auckland
- Victoria University of Wellington
- University of Canterbury
- University of Otago
- University of Waikato
- Auckland University of Technology
- Lincoln University
- Massey University
- Newton College
- NMIT College
- Student visa application form
- Supplementary information form
- Covering Letter
- Offer Letter
- IELTS & Academic Documents – attested
- Financial Documents – Funds and income proofs
- Self-affidavit & affidavits of sponsorship
- ID proof of sponsors
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Copy of passport and original passport
- Bank draft of Rs. 15,300 in favor of ‘“Ministry of Business Innovation and Employment’ payable at Mumbai. ( MBIE )
- Bank draft of Rs. 1038 paper ( Rs 690 online) in favor of “TT Services” payable at the local branch where the application is to be lodged (Chandigarh)
- In case of saving the account, consistent bank statements for the last 6 months. In case of a heavy transaction, source of funds and paper trails are required.
- In case of FD’s, covering letter from bank and copy of FD is required. FD should be at least 6 months old.
- In case of GPF/PPF, covering letter from concerned department and PF account statement is required.
- In case of post office savings/ NSC’s/ KVP’s; covering letter from the concerned dept. and a copy of certificates is required.
- In case of education loan, sanction letter from a concerned bank is required.
- In case of FTS scheme, one-day-old funds are also acceptable.
In case of income:
- ITR’s for salaried people and people having a business; For business professionals, additional business proofs are required.
- Tehsildar income certificate for agriculture income.
- Veterinary Doctor/ Dairy Inspector doctor for dairy income.