Study In Australia
Australia has the third highest number of foreign students in the world. Australia has ten of the top 100 universities in the world. Australia offers a peaceful and relaxed atmosphere which makes it an ideal destination for International Students. Strong educational infrastructure, a high quality of life and relatively lower expenses have made Australia, a preferred destination for higher education in the recent times.
Why Study In Australia
Australia is turning into a fantasy goal nation among worldwide understudies, especially Indians. Australia is as of now the third most famous goal for worldwide understudies in the English-talking world. There are distinctive reasons concerning why Australia is a most cherished objective for understudies to consider, live, and work.
- Australia has a World-Class Education System.
- It offers a combination of courses and subjects to understudies of different streams.
- Australia has a streamlined Visa Processing for Students.
- There is a site entitled Study in Australia, which offers information to worldwide understudies looking at and living in Australia, including stipend programs and other widespread understudy matters.
- It gives a plausibility for the understudies to wind up financially self-ruling in the midst of their season of amass in Australia.
The college or school giving advanced education in Australia. Foundations in Australia offer a wide assortment of courses and degrees, so universal understudies can without much of a stretch discover the school and field that are ideal for them. Understudies can settle on a decision between colleges, English dialect program, and professional instructions. In the event that you require, you can without much of a stretch change from one establishment to other. According to the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF), the schools providing higher Australian education programs cover Levels 1 through X.Advanced education in Australia would end up being more favorable for understudies who are searching for short, concentrated profession arranged courses
Work While Studying
A student visa allows you to work up to twenty hours per week through a semester. The best part is there is no restriction on the no of working hours amid your excursions. This is one of the most grounded reasons that pull in innumerable understudies from everywhere throughout the world to Australia as understudies can acquire while they work and bolster their funds.
Worldwide understudies are additionally allowed a visa for a time of an additional year and a half after finishing of graduation. This visa is allowed with the goal that understudies can look into employment for themselves.
Plan Your Finances And Budget
Australia is an ideal place for global understudies for their examinations because of its minimal effort. Fees and cost of living in Australia are quite low when compared with other well-preferred countries.
Diploma Courses- AUD$ 15,000 – $20,000 per annum
Bachelor’s degrees – AUD$ 22,000 – AUD$ 32,000 per annum
Master’s degrees- AUD$ 26,000 – AUD $ 40,000 per annum
Expenses and typical cost for basic items in Australia are very low when contrasted and other all around favored nations. There is also the possibility of scholarships, which can bring down the cost of concentrate in Australia for universal understudies
Select Course You Want To Study
Higher education in Australia would prove to be more advantageous for students who are looking for short, intensive career-oriented courses.
Popular courses you can choose from are:
- HEALTH SCIENCES
- VISUAL AND PERFORMING ARTS
- MATHEMATICS AND COMPUTING
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND LAWS
- HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM
Universities And Colleges In Australia
- University of Melbourne
- University of Sydney
- RMIT University, Melbourne
- University of Canberra
- Victoria University
- University of Tasmania
- Bond University
- University of Queensland
- University of New South
- RMIT University, Melbourne
To apply for Australia student visa, under streamline universities you must supply. The following documents:
PART I – GENERAL DOCUMENTS
- Visa Fee
- Photographs – (Four no’s) of the applicant (Passport Size)
- Original & Notarized of all pages of Passport of the student and the family members will accompany the student.
- Marriage proofs: wedding cards, marriage photos, after marriage photo, communication proofs, joint account statement, DVDs/CDs of marriage, Rashan card (notarized & English translation in case of any Punjabi & Hindi documents) a brief profile of couple’s relationship like when they met, how they met & how planned for overseas studies, etc. certificate (if married) & Marriage photographs of all ceremonies.
- Birth certificate of applicant’s Kids (if applicable) – Notarized
- Details of previous refusal from any country (if any), offer letter or any other evidence
- Application Forms
- Statement of Purpose
PART II – ACADEMIC DOCUMENTS
- Notarized & Original academics (to check the genuinity) starting from matriculation 10th to the highest qualification obtained.
- Notarized & Original of IELTS Score Card
- Notarized & Original of job proofs:
- Notarized of Work experience & Appointment letter
- Income tax Return or Form 16
- Salary Account statement stamped by Bank or Salary Slips
stamped by an employer.
- Visiting card
PART III – AFFIDAVITS
- Original Affidavit of student
- Original Financial Affidavit by student
- Original Affidavit of Support from sponsors (All sponsors must provide affidavit)
- Relationship proof & ID proof required (Notarized)Acceptable Sponsors: – In case of Visa class 500 the acceptable sponsors are-Father, Mother, Real Brother Sister, Maternal & Paternal Grandparents, and the applicant’s spouse, in-laws, family friend etc.
PART IV-INCOME DOCUMENTS
(All Sponsors need to show their Income and occupation-related documents)
SALARIED INCOME DOCUMENTS:-
- Latest salary slips of last 6 months stamped by company or salary account statement stamped by the bank.
- Notarized copies of Income Tax Returns & Form 16 of the last 3 years.
- Notarized Copy of ID Card & Copy of PAN Card.
- Notarized Copy of Income tax returns of last 3 years.
- Evidence of business i.e. Original Current Account statement, a Notarized copy of business registration, photographs of business unit or shops, Original visiting card, Original letterhead, Notarized Copy of Phone bill, Notarized Copy of Electricity bill.
- Email conversations with Clients (If applicable)
- Original Income certificate from Tehsildar or SDM or DC.
- Notarized Copy of FARD (evidence of ownership of agricultural land) duly signed by Patwari.
- Notarized Copy of J Forms with translation & letter from commission agent.
- If the land is given/taken on the lease then Original Lease Deed is required.
- Original Income Certificate from Village sarpanch & Tehsildar
- Original of Certificate from Veterinary Doctor.
- Photographs of Dairy duly attested by the Veterinary Officer.
- Bank account statement stamped by bank showing the pension amount.
- Proof of retirement i.e. Notarized Pension Payment Order.
PART V – FINANCIAL DOCUMENTS (LIQUID ASSETS)
Loans (below-mentioned loans are acceptable by the visa office)
- Education loan*
- Loan against property**
- Personal Loan**
- Original Loan Sanction Letter
In case of Education loan, loan disbursement is necessary which means that the first installment of tuition fee to the college must be paid through the loan before the lodgment of visa application.
It should be mentioned on the Loan sanction letter that the person can use this loan for any purpose including education of his son/daughter.
Documents required in case of Loan
- Sanction letter (approved by Head Office is a must) – original letter required
- Collateral Security i.e Notarized property documents, valuation report stamped by the bank, etc.
- Loan Disbursement Letter – original letter required.
Saving Bank Account
- Saving account statement stamped by the bank – Minimum balance of last 3 months is considered (case to case basis).
- In case of foreign funds bank certificate along with statement with transaction details is required.
Fixed Deposit Receipt (FDR)
- Notarized copy of fixed deposit including back page (in case of renewal, a renewed copy of fixed deposit along with a certificate from bank required)
- In the case of recent FDR and where the income is not appropriate, the source of deposit is required. FDR should be free from any loan and must not be underlined.
- GPF or CPF or EPF or PPF (GPF and CPF or EPF held in the name of applicant’s parents are acceptable. Only PPF can be shown from applicant’s parents, grandparents, sister, brother, relatives, etc.)
- Original PPF/CPF/GPF balance certificate issued by the authorized department is needed.
- Notarized annual GPF/CPF/EPF/PPF Statement is also required.
MIS (Monthly Income Scheme)
- Must be 1 year old at the time of lodgment of visa application.
Public Provident Fund (PPF)
- Certificate from the financial institute stating the amount that can be the withdrawn.
- Annual PF/CPF/GPF Statement – notarized.
- OD sanction letter with details of security. In case OD is obtained against the FDR, then it must be marked LIEN. The FDR amount should be sourced from the acceptable sources.
- Loan against KVP’s, NSC’s and the LIC policy’s are not acceptable.